Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

NARUTO... is a piece of me

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki
SHARINGAN

NARUTO is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who CONSTANTLY SEARCH FOR RECOGNITION and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all...

Obviously, it's an anime. I'm already 26 yrs of age and still keep on reading and watching the series. Sabi nila, isip bata raw ako. Pero, what they don't know is, this naruto anime is a deconstructive theme which holds important values that lies in the community. It contains struggles of human between himself and the moral and norms of the society, his purpose of existence and beliefs.

The picture of the EYE above is one of the bloodline limit, from Uchiha clan, it is called the Sharingan. It has the capability to lure and deceive any persons. In reality, I believe this eye do exist... We are living in what they called REALITY. A reality made by human lie...


HERE IS THE PLOT OF NARUTO:

Twelve years before the start of the series, a powerful creature known as the Nine-tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure, killing many people. In response, the leader of Konohagakure's ninja military – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his life to seal the demon inside the newborn Naruto Uzumaki. Konohagakure, however, regarded Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the current Kage, the Third Hokage, forbade anyone mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone else. This included Naruto, who was not aware of the demon inside of him. Years later, Naruto is tricked by the renegade ninja Mizuki into stealing a forbidden scroll that would teach him a secret ninja technique, but he is stopped by his teacher, Iruka Umino. When Iruka almost dies while protecting Naruto from Mizuki, who also reveals that he is the container of the Nine-Tailed Fox, Naruto uses the Jutsu he learned from the scroll that creates multiple clones of himself, Shadow Clone Technique, to defeat Mizuki.

Naruto is assigned alongside, Sasuke Uchiha, who he competes against often, and Sakura Haruno, by Iruka after his class graduate from the Ninja Academy to form a three-person team named Team 7 under an experienced and severe sensei named Kakashi Hatake. Like all the ninja teams from every village, Team 7 is charged with completing missions requested by villagers, such as doing chores or being bodyguards. After several missions, Kakashi allows Team 7 to participate into a ninja exam in which they can advance to a higher rank, and thus, take part in more difficult missions. During the exams, Orochimaru, a criminal at the top of Konohagakure's most wanted list, attacks Konoha and kills the Third Hokage in an act of revenge. This forces one of the three legendary ninja, Jiraiya to search for his former teammate Tsunade, who has been nominated to become the Fifth Hokage. During the search, it is revealed that Orochimaru desires to acquire Sasuke due to his powerful genetic heritage. Believing Orochimaru will be able to give him the strength needed to kill his brother Itachi, who destroyed his clan, Sasuke joins him. Tsunade sends a group of ninja including Naruto to make Sasuke return to Konoha, but Naruto is unable to defeat him and bring him back to the village. Naruto does not give up on Sasuke, however, and he leaves Konoha to train for two-and-a-half years under Jiraiya's tutelage in order to prepare himself for the next time he encounters Sasuke..... (please check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto for more information)



Here are some quotes from the characters of Naruto:

UZUMAKI NARUTO
"And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"
Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is the title character and main protagonist of the series: Naruto. He is a genin from Konohagakure, a member of Team Kakashi, and the third and current jinchūriki of Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. 

QUOTES from UZUMAKI NARUTO: (Reference: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki)

  • (To Ibiki) "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"
  • (To Neji) "I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"
  • (To Gaara) "It's almost unbearable, isn't it… the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling, I've been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I'll never give up, I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness, they were the first to accept me as who I am. They're my friends."
  • (To Sai) "I don't care who I have to fight… If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death. If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death. And if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him to death… Even if I'm torn to shreds… I'm taking Sasuke back!"
  • (To Pain) "You should give up… on me giving up!"
  • (To Nagato, reciting a line from Jiraiya's first book) "Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!"


HAKU
"I realized that... that was the most painful thing one could feel... THE FEELING THAT YOU ARE NOT NEEDED BY ANYONE IN THIS WORLD"

Haku (白, Haku) was a villager from the Land of Water, and a member of the Yuki clan. He later became a shinobi after meeting Zabuza Momochi. Haku was born in a small, snowy village in the Land of Water, a land that had suffered from war not long before. In this war, different sides battled each other using ninja, some of whom possessed kekkei genkai. After the war ended, memories of the horrific battles still lingered in the minds of the people. Those with kekkei genkai quickly became feared and hated for their abilities, out of concern that their existence would only bring about more war. (for more information, please check http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Haku)


Quotes from HAKU: (reference: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Haku)
  • " Do you know the pain of living without a dream? Knowing you're not needed by anyone?"
  • (To Gatō) "Don't touch Zabuza with your dirty hands……" 
  • (To Naruto) "When a person… has something important they want to protect… that's when they can become truly strong" 
  • (To Zabuza) "Mister… you have the same eyes as me…" 
  • (To Naruto) "If possible, I don't want to have to kill you……… nor do I want you to have to kill me…… However, if you come at me……… I will kill my heart with a blade and become a true shinobi" 


NEJI
"All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose."
Neji Hyūga (日向ネジ, Hyūga Neji) is one of the main supporting characters of the series. He is a jōnin-level shinobi of Konohagakure's Hyūga clan and a member of Team Guy.

Quotes from NEJI: (Reference: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Neji)
  • "Once a failure, always a failure. You can't change that."
  • "Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me!"
  • (To Hinata) "People are judged by their true nature. It is the way of the world. That is why we have an elite, and that is why we have outcasts. We can change our physical appearance and prove our skills with training and study, but ultimately, we are judged by what we cannot change. What can't be changed must be endured. We are who we are, and we must live with it."
  • (To Naruto) "These eyes of mine show me many things. One thing they've shown me… people's limitations are set, fixed, and unchangeable. Only a fool wastes his time trying to become something he can never be!"
  • (To Naruto) "The curse represents a mark of the bird in a cage… It is… the symbol of being tied down to an inescapable destiny."
  • (To Naruto) "There's no method but death to escape this horrible curse."


GAARA of the desert
" I am only a relic of the past they want to get rid of. So why do I exist and live? "

Gaara (我愛羅, Gaara) is one of the main supporting characters of the series, first appeared as an antagonist. As the jinchūriki of the One-Tailed Shukaku, Gaara gained the nickname "Gaara of the Sand Waterfall" (砂瀑の我愛羅, Sabaku no Gaara; English "Gaara of the Desert"). Later in Part II, he became the Fifth Kazekage (五代目風影, Godaime Kazekage; Literally meaning "Fifth Wind Shadow") of Sunagakure.



 OTHER QUOTES FROM GAARA: (reference: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gaara)

  • (To Yashamaru) "What does pain feel like?"
  • "I finally understand… I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."
  • "The corpse's bitter crimson tears flow and mingle with the endless sand, filling the chaos within me - and making me stronger."
  • (To Kankurō) "I will work hard, because I want to become acknowledged by others. That's what I thought when I look at Naruto Uzumaki. Bonds with others… Up until now, I only known them as hate and murderous intent. But I wonder, what is that bond he longed for? Now I understand, even only a little. Pain, sadness… and joy. These feelings allow you to understand others."
  • (To Naruto and Shikamaru) "I am a relic they want to get rid of, so why do I exist and live? In order to exist you need a purpose, to exist for no reason is the same as being dead… I would love only myself and fight for only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more a splendid universe than this one…"
  • (To Sasuke) "You have the same eyes as I do… the eyes, filled with hatred and death, that long for strength… just like mine… your eyes tell me how badly you wish to kill the one who put you through the hell called loneliness."
  • (To Naruto) "I shall kill you. I will not cease to exist."



some quotes from the characters of NARUTO will be posted soon....


your friendly neighborhood, 

NAKODA :j

No comments:

Post a Comment