Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

DEITIES OF CEBU-BOHOL


During my Cebu-Bohol Trip, I was given a chance to meet these four deities. I took this photo in my way going to Chocolate Hills, in a place called "Man-Made Forest". A forest composed of planted Mahogany Trees. It is such a wonderful place, something that reminds me of the Twilight movie... :)

Well, of course, these deities are not actually deities... hehehe... Those are students I accompanied. I took a jump shoot but it ended like this due to my camera with not so high-tech hehehe...

During our tour, (unfortunately, I didn't have a picture of the magnificent and VERY AMAZING CHOCOLATE HILLS) we went to those educational, inspirational, historical places in Cebu and Bohol.

One of those places is this BACLAYON CHURCH...  This is one of the church placed in Bohol. Do you know what's amazing with this church?

It has images almost all around the church. Historical images and some are unexplainable pictures. Here are some:


That's me! eheheh... But, can you see the FACE image at the wall? According to our tour guide, that's an image of the late priest (i forgot the name)... That image was instantly showed at that wall.






This next picture showed the image of Madonna and Child?!?!?! at the upper portion of window.

Too bad, I lost some of the pictures taken during our CEBU-BOHOL Tour. But promise, the next time I go there, I will definitely load it immediately. Overall, that tour was indeed, INTERESTING. There are lot of views to be seen and history to be known. Also, stories to be told!

NAKODA 37

No comments:

Post a Comment